Monday, August 27, 2012

Top of the Line Treatments with St Paul Health Insurance Plans


I truly regret being careless regarding the purchase of a health insurance policy. I am suffering today on this account as I was recently detected with blocked arteries in the heart. The doctors advised instant angioplasty and the figures put forth have devastated my budgets. All along my wife had been coaxing me to buy this plan but laziness got the better of me. Like most people I assumed that I would remain hale and hearty at all times but the body is a machine and howsoever we may try and look after it, often the genes come into play. Anyhow, I had to undergo the surgery for which I took a loan against my whole insurance policy.
                  Upon getting better, I searched online for various health insurance plans and looked into the details of their different terms and conditions. I realized that had I bought this policy well in time, I would have saved on a large sum of money. Insurance companies often do not get into contract with people who have existing heart ailments or other preexisting conditions and if they do agree, then the premiums are way higher. I searched for a dependable and reliable insurance company which was willing to deal with me. Upon opinions from friends and colleagues, I settled on an insurance company of standing. I also decided to get St Paul healthinsurance Plans for my wife and children as its benefits are multifold. This plan covers expenses on hospitalization and emergencies; the cost of the ambulance, oxygen, blood and the series of medical tests are all included herein. I had to pay a certain sum every year and subject to that, the compensation was fixed. I had learnt my lesson once and would have been a total fool to not buy it at this stage.

              The insurance company too has its requirements and all my family members had to undergo medical tests in order to determine the state of their health. The St Paul health insurance costs were pretty affordable for the children as the younger you are when you procure the plan, the lower is the rate. There is nothing more important than your health; it’s important to follow a regulated lifestyle but it’s also urgent to buy this plan in order to protect your bank balance. Some planning and organization is all it takes to pay for the medical policies thus being ahead of a situation is a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment